Naruto Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Legacy RPG is a Naruto role play game that takes place 100 years after Boruto the worlds peace has shattered and the five great villages are headed toward war can you stop the battle before its too late and the world is destroyed by war.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Your Staff ,

Kages,
Hokage:Akira Hana
Kazekage:Akashi Trajada
Mizukage: Orokana Uzumaki
Tsuchikage: Noir Kamizuru
_
Bijuu,
One Tails: Open
Two Tails: Bankotsu Inuzuka / Stone
Three Tails: Eri Saito / Mist
Four Tails: Dante Wynn / Rain
Five Tails: Open
Six Tails: Open
Seven Tails:Salazem Uchiha / Leaf
Eight Tails: Open
Nine Tails: Aizen Otsutsuki / Cloud
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Perfecting the Rasengan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante (;
Leader
Leader
Dante (;

Location in RP : Training Grounds

Perfecting the Rasengan Empty
PostSubject: Perfecting the Rasengan   Perfecting the Rasengan I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 4:46 pm

Dante had only been the village leader for a few days, and was tired of sitting and waiting for anything to happen. He had ordered some genin to bring in training dummies, water balloons, and rubber balls, so he could continue his road to perfection. He decided to finish the Rasengan, he was on the last stages of the jutsu, but it had been a while since he had practiced it. He took a pencil and drew an perfect circle on his right and left hand to focus his chakra, the circle was only perfect because he had spent hours upon hours of drawing the circle just to make one of them perfect. He strives for perfection and wouldn't settle for anything less than perfect.

Dante put an filled water balloon into his right hand, and began to focus his chakra to his palm, attempting to rotate the balloon, after a few moments of nothing happening, Dante was getting upset, he had already done this in the past and he didn't know what was happening to obstruct his chakra flow. He waited a few more moments before the water balloon wiggled a little bit. "A start..." Dante mumbled in his deep voice. He started to visualize his chakra swirling around in his hand moving the water. He could feel the balloon turn in his hand, he placed his other palm over top of the water balloon so it wouldn't roll out of his hands. He didn't want to spend to much time on this, he visualized it moving faster and faster, hitting all sides of the balloon. He heard the distinctive POP! come from the balloon. He looked down and saw that it had blown up onto his hands track jacket and track pants. It took three minutes for the balloon to pop. "This is not acceptable, I am the village leader, I AM PERFECTION! I can do this faster, better in every single way." Dante said frustrated at himself.

He put an water balloon in his left hand, he wasn't naturally ambidextrous but he viewed using both hands as perfection, and had taught himself to be almost as good with his left hand as he was with his right. He started again with the progress, he visualized the chakra in his hand rotating inside of the balloon, it kept hitting the walls of the balloon. The chakra hit the balloon walls rapidly causing the balloon to explode like the first one had. It took him an minute and a half to do. Faster than the first one but still too slow.

He repeated steps one and two five times each until the balloon popped instantly in his hand. "Good, step one is complete. Step two and step three remain. I will get this done today, how couldn't I? I am perfection...." The last part kept bouncing back in his mind. He grabbed a rubber ball from the ground and put it into his right palm where his fingers were already in a claw like formation to keep the ball in his palm. This part was hard for him, water was an better conductor for his chakra than air, which made the rubber ball way harder to pop. He visualized his chakra moving swirling in every way, replicating the balls shape but bigger. His chakra was bouncing off of every inch of the inside of the ball, he increased the chakra flow and in a louder pop, which stung his hand. He was proud that it only took a single try to complete step two in his right hand. He picked up another ball and placed it into his left hand repeating the progress five times, and four more times in his right hand.

He was tired from having expelled so much chakra, in his step one and step two. He was on the final step and he was sweating in the muggy climate, he unzipped his track jacket throwing it to the side, all he had under the track jacket was a mesh shirt. "Now's the time to show my complete perfection of this technique..." Dante said to no one. He wouldn't use a ball this step, instead he'd have to picture and rotate his chakra into a perfect sphere, which would be deadly to anything it hit. He extended his right arm, and locked it one and half feet away from his body. He closed his eyes and pictured his chakra swirling and rotating in a ball like fashion. Except the chakra was rotating at an enormous speed. He opened his eyes and saw a very small rasengan like ball that only had a power of ten. He walked forward one step and crashed it into a dummy. It hardly made an indentation. "This is not perfection." Dante would say disappointed. He stayed where he was and tried again, he used his left arm as an brace to help keep his right arm stable. He rotated his chakra at extremely fast speeds again, creating a rasengan an inch bigger than the last, it was half the size a rasengan should be. He slammed his right hand into the dummy, a small burst came from the dummy, and there was a hole in it, and his hand was through the hole, he didn't know if his rasengan made the hole or if the speed he hit the dummy did. "Again!" Dante exclaimed. He didn't even have to visualize the rasengan and an even larger rasengan appeared, he smashed it into the dummy with slightly better results. A couple of "Agains!" later he had a full size Rasengan and it took no time at all to actually perform the jutsu. He sat on his large chair that he installed into the Chamber and pondered what he wanted to learn next, for he thought no one ever should stop learning jutsu for a second, or someone will usurp him, and he has worked too hard, and went through so much to let that ever happen to himself.

WC 1006 [Claiming Rasengan 3500/4000 + 500/4000 = 4000/4000 506 towards Gen release, and 5 stats]
Back to top Go down
Aizen
Raikage
Raikage

Location in RP : who knows

Perfecting the Rasengan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the Rasengan   Perfecting the Rasengan I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 7:06 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Perfecting the Rasengan
Page 1 of 1