Naruto Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Legacy RPG is a Naruto role play game that takes place 100 years after Boruto the worlds peace has shattered and the five great villages are headed toward war can you stop the battle before its too late and the world is destroyed by war.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Your Staff ,

Kages,
Hokage:Akira Hana
Kazekage:Akashi Trajada
Mizukage: Orokana Uzumaki
Tsuchikage: Noir Kamizuru
_
Bijuu,
One Tails: Open
Two Tails: Bankotsu Inuzuka / Stone
Three Tails: Eri Saito / Mist
Four Tails: Dante Wynn / Rain
Five Tails: Open
Six Tails: Open
Seven Tails:Salazem Uchiha / Leaf
Eight Tails: Open
Nine Tails: Aizen Otsutsuki / Cloud
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Worm Hole

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante (;
Leader
Leader
Dante (;

Location in RP : Training Grounds

Worm Hole  Empty
PostSubject: Worm Hole    Worm Hole  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 3:18 pm

Name: Worm Hole
Element: N/A
Spec Type: S/T
Appearance: The user creates a worm hole like portal that is about 2 meters into the ground, sucking the person into it instantly. Another exit wormhole like portal was already created instantly spitting the user out, allowing for them to instantly go from point a to point b, with them coming from the exit portal in the air right above the ground, tree, etc platform of their choosing.
Handseals:
Backstory: While playing around with Space and Time, in order to find a way to get to places faster, he created a portal, that he accidentally started with his mind, it utilizes ripping two holes in space one for an entrance and one for an exit, and can not be used to travel back in time.

Duration: However long the user wants it open (At most three posts)
Cooldown:3 posts
Range: N/A
Power: N/A
Speed: N/A
Stat Boosts:N/A

What it does: It allows the user to rip a hole in time and space and travel to only locations that they have already been. Rips a two meter long meter into the ground, sucking them into it instantly, spitting them out of the air right above the ground, at their intended target location also instantly. You come out of the worm hole instantaneously, at the location of their choosing. They can not bring people with them, but they can perform jutsu after exiting the worm hole if they had the jutsu prepared while going into the worm hole, and attack using the jutsu as soon as they come out of the worm hole.

Character Specific:Dante Wynn

Wordcount: 5000

Endurance Cost:

Chakra Cost: 30 per teleport

Extra Requirements: Must have been to the place or are currently in sight of the place you want to teleport too.

Last edited by Dante (; on Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

Location in RP : Hokage Chambers

Worm Hole  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worm Hole    Worm Hole  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 3:51 pm

Slap a cool down on it and you should be good to go
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

Location in RP : Mist village

Worm Hole  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worm Hole    Worm Hole  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 3:56 pm

it kinda sounds like kumi
Back to top Go down
Dante (;
Leader
Leader
Dante (;

Location in RP : Training Grounds

Worm Hole  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worm Hole    Worm Hole  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 4:07 pm

In kamui, you travel to a different realm, and i beleive you can go anywhere, this is just literally a shortcut through space.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Worm Hole  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worm Hole    Worm Hole  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worm Hole
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Legacy :: Character and Creations Center :: Creation Center :: Jutsu Creation :: Approved Cannon Jutsu :: Space Time-
Jump to: