Naruto Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Legacy RPG is a Naruto role play game that takes place 100 years after Boruto the worlds peace has shattered and the five great villages are headed toward war can you stop the battle before its too late and the world is destroyed by war.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Your Staff ,

Kages,
Hokage:Akira Hana
Kazekage:Akashi Trajada
Mizukage: Orokana Uzumaki
Tsuchikage: Noir Kamizuru
_
Bijuu,
One Tails: Open
Two Tails: Bankotsu Inuzuka / Stone
Three Tails: Eri Saito / Mist
Four Tails: Dante Wynn / Rain
Five Tails: Open
Six Tails: Open
Seven Tails:Salazem Uchiha / Leaf
Eight Tails: Open
Nine Tails: Aizen Otsutsuki / Cloud
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Lab of God

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aizen
Raikage
Raikage

Location in RP : who knows

The Lab of God Empty
PostSubject: The Lab of God   The Lab of God I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 11:52 am

Aizen and Zetsu walked in the forest area in attempts to find what Zetsu had said was the hideout of one of the most legendary Uchiha. Obito and Madara. From what White Zetsu had told Aizen as they traveled to this country, the country where the bone hideout was. Apparently the hideout housed laboratory which had the Sharingan of every Uchiha who was killed in the night of the Uchiha massacre by Itachi Uchiha."Hue hue hue.. Master Obito had a lot of those Sharingan. Even the special ones that had a unique pattern." said White Zetsu causing Aizen to laugh at his childish antics. Truth be told, he could have just sent Zetsu by himself to the lab and get some of the Sharingan. But he wanted to see for himself and and see if their was anything else worth taking from it."Such a young boy...trying to acquire the Sharingan. Are you going to use it against me." said the Kyuubi with its daunting voice. The thing had been getting on his nerves lately and Aizen didn't know how to shut him off. Shaking his head Aizen would come to see a massive bone structure in the distance."Is this it Zetsu?" asked Aizen as they continued to walk."Yes, one of the secret entraces should be around here." said the paint like skin male as they walked to a tree.

Zetsu would simply touch the tree and it would begin to change form into a staircase going downward into the ground."Perhaps you should hurry Master. I don't know if this hideout is stable." Aizen would nod as him and Zetsu would start running at their fully speed down the staircase and onto flat surface going straight ahead. What seemed to be hours of running he would begin to see light in the distance causing him to run harder. Finally they would break free of the cave. Instantly Aizen could see a wall that stretched to who knows where housing many many Sharingan. Aizen was simply amazed as he walked towards the one nearest to himself. It read Fugaku Uchiha. He looked around to see that the others didnt quite have a name like this one. Deciding that this must be one of the "unique" ones he would go to a table that had tons of jars on them filled with the same green liquid that the eyes were in. He would grab a jar and head back to the pair of eyes and shoot his hand through the glass as the eyes would flow with the liquid coming out of the glass and landing into the jar."Zetsu gather 12 more Sharingan...4 of which need to be the one with the unique pattern you speak of." He would hear a small ok as he would put the Jar into his jacket pocket.  

"Master I found a Jar with blood in it labeled Danzo. Should I get it" Aizen would think. Danzo? Where had he heard of that name before. Deciding that it might be useful in the future he would say."Yes get it and hurry. When we leave we are going to destroy this place as well as the rest of the Sharingan within it."

Exit
2 stats
534WC
Claiming 2 sets of MS (Fugaku and Unknown)1 set of EMS(Madara)and 1 set of 1 tomoe Sharingan and two sets of 3 tomoe Sharingan.
Blood of Danzo and UChiha Madara kidney
The destruction of the lab after leaving

Last edited by Aizen on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

Location in RP : Mist village

The Lab of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lab of God   The Lab of God I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 12:23 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

Location in RP : Hokage Chambers

The Lab of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lab of God   The Lab of God I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 5:16 pm

I know Oro already approved this but the outer territories belong to the rouge ninja and your a Kage so it would unlikely for you to leave your village as is and go to the rogue territory. Since they can't just enter our villages whenever they please and I also doubt Kabuto would have Danzos blood and it would be there of all places.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lab of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lab of God   The Lab of God I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lab of God
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Legacy :: Outer Territories :: Country Borders-
Jump to: