Naruto Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Legacy RPG is a Naruto role play game that takes place 100 years after Boruto the worlds peace has shattered and the five great villages are headed toward war can you stop the battle before its too late and the world is destroyed by war.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Your Staff ,

Kages,
Hokage:Akira Hana
Kazekage:Akashi Trajada
Mizukage: Orokana Uzumaki
Tsuchikage: Noir Kamizuru
_
Bijuu,
One Tails: Open
Two Tails: Bankotsu Inuzuka / Stone
Three Tails: Eri Saito / Mist
Four Tails: Dante Wynn / Rain
Five Tails: Open
Six Tails: Open
Seven Tails:Salazem Uchiha / Leaf
Eight Tails: Open
Nine Tails: Aizen Otsutsuki / Cloud
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Orokanas vist

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

Location in RP : Leaf

Orokanas vist  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 10:57 pm

Mason gets the info that the second clone had as he got destroyed, he ran at his full speed of 60, he put his hands into the clone sign and two more Mason's appeared. He had just gotten there, and sees Akira and Orokana, and the unknown assailant. "I was trying to sleep god damnit, and I will destroy you if you ever try to attack my beloved again." He said in a serious voice. He and his clones ran all around her into a triangle formation that he had been working on. One of his clones slid under her kicking her into the air with a speed of 60 and power of 20, another clone jumped 4 meters in the air just above her using his arms to smash her towards the ground. The two clones would stay and run back to Akira, and the original Mason would retreat to a safe location 60 meters away so he couldn't get yelled at.
Back to top Go down
Eri Saito
Kage Aid
Kage Aid
Eri Saito

Location in RP : Kirigakure

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 11:48 pm

Due to sharing the same power as Mason she blocks the hit grabbing the clones leg. 'You thought that was going to work. "Falling back to the ground she would land on her feet looking at the surrounding foes. She would remove her robe and there she was a Kiriagahure headband as her belt. 'If you don't mind I am here to pick up my boss. He Left the village without telling anyone which is not a good thing, and i would like to avoid an international incident Lady Hokage call of your Uchiha pet." She responds in a condescending tone.
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

Location in RP : Mist village

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 10:13 am

Orokana was making his way past the clones, but only eri and the hokage could see. he was walking at a speed of 15, he was still a bit panicked. hopefully they wouldn't notice his retreat, he cant hurt anyone from his village, unless they leave without permission, but eri was his adi, and he cant attacker her, plus Orokana got in trouble with her often. which normally mean she hit him od took away his books. most of the time both.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

Location in RP : Hokage Chambers

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 10:21 am

Akira was not amused by Eri's intrusions but she did not want to get in between the Mizukage and his aid she was very intimidation and did not want to make an even bigger scene by stopping them. "You did not tell anyone you were leaving from your village."
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 10:33 am

When the clone heard the Mizukages aid call his boss a pet he went berserk. "Who are you calling a pet lady, The Black Flame of the Leaf is no ones pet your lucky he isn't here right now or else he'd destroy you with little to no effort. Fuck it I'm gonna get him now." The clone dispersed in a poof of smoke by himself. When the original Mason got the information he was pissed beyond all belief. He walked over there with eyes that showed nothing but anger. When he finally got over there the only thing he said was "I will systematically destroy you if you ever call me a pet again, your lucky people are around us or you'd be burnt to a crisp." He said before leaning against a building trying to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 10:49 am

"Mason dear calm down. This is Eri Saito commonly referred to as Eri the Ripper a name given to her by the last Mizukage. She is strong don't underestimate her for a minute. Wevare going to treat her as a forgin dignitary am I clear."
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 10:54 am

Orokana the began to walk faster, at a speed of 20 now, going towards the manson. he hoped eri was still distracted.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 11:09 am

Mason was still steamed about the pet thing. He looked up at them and saw Lord Oro speed walking away. "Were clear, but keep your dignitary away from me, I can't guarantee that I can stop myself from doing anything stupid." Mason would say looking at Akira, trying not to use a disrespectful tone, but using a tone to express his disgust towards the rude ninja. "Lord Mizukage, you might want to walk a bit faster if you actually want to get away unscathed." he said in a joking tone, while looking at him walking very fast. He would look back down at the ground, using his left hand to withdraw a sucker from his pocket. He'd put the sucker into his mouth trying to calm down still.
Back to top Go down
Eri Saito
Kage Aid
Kage Aid
Eri Saito

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 10:13 pm

"Eri would chase after the Mizukage The village was in desperate need of him. He had so much paperwork to do in such little time. " Lord Orokana the Village needs you back right this moment."
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 10:19 pm

"sweetie what ever they need me for it will just be paper work, which I can do later, plus you will hurt me like always." he then looked back at her
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 10:45 pm

"The elder declares you back now the Feudal lord also requested your presence. Something about a Beast in the Land of Water. He was upset to hear you had been gone missing without any prior notification. If you let me leave alone you might find all your research cut to bits." She gave a cute smirk to her boss.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 11:06 pm

Mason wasn't going to even try to understand what was happening his only job right now was to protect his fiance
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 3:30 pm

"fine, fine... we can go home... do we have to go?" he said with a sad face, his genjutsu dispelled by him
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 5:06 pm

Now that the Mizukage would be leaving Akira can finally breathe easy. "Oh thank the lord."
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 5:13 pm

Mason felt like joking around with Akira, after hearing her say "Oh thank the Lord." Mason would respond with "No problem." In a joking tone, he was glad that this seemed to be ending he wanted some sleep, or to talk with his beloved.
Back to top Go down
Eri Saito
Kage Aid
Kage Aid
Eri Saito

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 6:02 pm

Well if you don't mind we will be going now. Eri will get up and head toward the village gates.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Thresh
Student
Student
Thresh

Location in RP : ?????

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 6:04 pm

Follows sadly

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 7:29 pm

She would watch the Mizukage and Eri leave."They are rather interesting." She would say to Mason as she began walking away and if you ever talk to a diplomat like that I don't care if your my fiancé there will be serious repercussions
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 7:33 pm

"You won't be saying that after you get your wedding present from me." Mason would say hugging his fiance from behind. I'm gonna goto sleep now, if you don't mind. Mason would create two shadow clones to protect Akira just in case. He'd walk away back to his house, finally falling asleep.
[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orokanas vist
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Legacy :: Land of Fire :: Konohagakure :: Village Gates-
Jump to: