Naruto Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Legacy RPG is a Naruto role play game that takes place 100 years after Boruto the worlds peace has shattered and the five great villages are headed toward war can you stop the battle before its too late and the world is destroyed by war.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Your Staff ,

Kages,
Hokage:Akira Hana
Kazekage:Akashi Trajada
Mizukage: Orokana Uzumaki
Tsuchikage: Noir Kamizuru
_
Bijuu,
One Tails: Open
Two Tails: Bankotsu Inuzuka / Stone
Three Tails: Eri Saito / Mist
Four Tails: Dante Wynn / Rain
Five Tails: Open
Six Tails: Open
Seven Tails:Salazem Uchiha / Leaf
Eight Tails: Open
Nine Tails: Aizen Otsutsuki / Cloud
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

Location in RP : Hokage Chambers

The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  Empty
PostSubject: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 5:51 pm

In two days time, she will be crowned the new Hokage it was surreal. It was never Akira's dream to hold the title she just wanted to be a kunoichi that others could look up to though with her illness she never thought it would be possible for her to attain it. She had been strolling down to the Uchiha district to meet someone very important to her. He was her closest friend and partner. She wanted to break the news to him before word got out and spread like wildfire which it does in Konoha. The Uchiha district is bustling with people apparently 100 years ago there were only a few in existence. Upon arriving at his house she would notice how much bigger it was than the others, she just thought that is what happens when you are the clan head. The thought of seeing him got her heart racing she was excited to tell him the good news. She would knock on the door. "Mason, it is me Akira!." She would yell through the door.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

Location in RP : Leaf

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 6:16 pm

Mason had been sleeping, he has done a lot of that since becoming his clan head, he knew he should stop sleeping so much, but it's just so refreshing. He was deep in a rather nice dream, where he has finally told the person he loves about his true feelings, when he heard a large knock coming from his front door. Mason would yawn after hearing it was Akira, he'd get excited. He was just dreaming about her. "Just come in!" Mason would yell, not to loudly to seem annoyed, but just enough for her to hear it. He'd jump out of bed booking it for his shower. He didn't want to smell, or look bad for her. After four minutes of the shower, he had gotten out putting on his clothes, that he sat out the night before. They were his regular clothes, a silk t-shirt with the Uchiha insignia on the back and on his heart, along with some cargo shorts, he didn't favor the traditional clan head clothes, so he kept his own clothes. He'd take a step out of his bathroom, his hair was still soaking wet, but he had a brilliant smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 6:23 pm

Akira would open the door and walk through closing it behind her. She would look around amazed by the size of hiss place. Upon walking further Mason would walk down the stairs fully clothed but his hair was still soaking wet. "Mason..I...I" She could not say it she was just so excited. "The Feudal lord and the council." She was really going for it. "The are giving me the position of Hokage." She was almost in tears she was so excited she would be the second female Hokage in Konoha's history. I am being crowded the 10'th Hokage. She thought it was sad that the Hidden leaf was already on 10 Hokage but it does not bother her now as she jumps into his arms her unruly brown hair was in his face. She was sobbing she was so excited.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 6:30 pm

He was dumbfounded by the news, he knew she was a great ninja. But he never figured anyone he'd know become the hokage. His smile grew wider. "I'm so happy, for you I know you've worked hard for this. I think you deserve this so much." His voice sounded surprised. He caught her, he wondered if now was the time to tell her something, that he wouldn't think he'd ever say to somebody, let alone the future hokage, he brought her close and whispered something into her ear that he's been anxious about "Akira, I love you." He would have a very shy tone while saying it, hoping she wouldn't freak out at the concept, and hoping it was the right time to say something.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 6:35 pm

She was taken back by his announcement but it was not unwelcome they had been together for quite some time and she felt the same way she just did not say it. She loved him since they were kids at the academy but just as this moment was a good one. Akira began to cough. It was not your typical cough either it was violent and she was coughing up blood into her sleeve. "I'm sorry you had to see that Mason." She turns away in disgust. "No one should have to see their future leader like this in such a weak state."
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 6:44 pm

Mason lost his smile when he heard her cough, and saw the blood. It made him so very upset to see her like that, even if she wasn't in pain he was upset that he couldn't do anything to help. He grabbed her chin gently and pulled it in a caring way towards him, so he could see her eyes. "Hey, don't be sorry that your sick. You aren't weak by the way, your the strongest person I've ever seen." Mason would bring a slight smile to his face, trying to get her to smile. "We should celebrate, it's not every day the love of my life, finds out something so wonderful." He'd rub his thumb down her cheek, her skin was so soft. "I can make us some dinner. Make your self at home, I'll start now." Mason wasn't that good of a cook, and could only prepare ramen, and basic tuna sushi.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 6:49 pm

She felt secure in his arms, secure was not something she felt in a long time. As his smile formed hers would as well. She knows his cooking skill is not the best but it is the thought that counts. She would sit down on the sofa and peer out of his window seeing parts of the Uchiha district. Once she is in office she might not be able to see the village as much instead doing paperwork all day.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:02 pm

Mason went into his kitchen, walking over to his fridge, taking out some sushi he had made the previous night before, it was the best sushi he had made in about a week, so it was pretty average, with just a bit of spice. He put the whole platter and divided it into two plates, once that was done, he took out two packages of some ramen, poured them into two bowls, filled them with water, and put them into his microwave. After a few minutes he put in the flavoring, which was chicken. He took the two plates and two bowls remembering at the last second to grab chopsticks, and walked towards the living room. He'd set the bowls and plates down, and sat down next to Akira, handing her a set of chopsticks gesturing to the food. "Dig in, I hope its good." He looked towards her and saw her he figured she might be worried that these will be her last free days before a whole bunch of responsibility crushed her schedule. He smiled at her and began to eat, trying to eat respectfully, instead of stuffing his face as he usually did. "I hope becoming the hokage is what you really wanted, I've heard it's ever so difficult. If you need help with anything, I hope you'd come to me for help." He'd look at her, he would do anything for her, he wished there was just some way to tell her how much he will do to help, but he decided to wait for an answer, looking back to his food.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:15 pm

When the palte was put down she licked her lips she was ready to eat. Were as he was being modest while eating she dug right in she took the chopstick and went to town, she could put an a Akamichi to shame with how much she was eating. She would slow down after hearing him say "You can come to me for help." "I would hope so I do need a new Anbu leader...or something like that. You will always be the first person I come to I love you"
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:28 pm

Mason thought about the Anbu thing, he was interested to say the least. "Of course, I would love to be your Anbu leader, and I love you as well more than you could ever know." Mason started to chuckle a bit seeing her eat his food that fast. He let go of his manners and began to eat as fast as he usually did, in half a minute he was done. He burped loudly and started to laugh. It's been a while since he has laughed and it felt good. "What are you looking forward about, becoming hokage?" Mason would say as his laughter was dying off.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:52 pm

"Not the paperwork, but I don't know I can declare holidays and stuff. War seems pretty scary mobilizing everyone and having to have people risk their lives it's frightening." She turns to him and looks into his eyes the ceremony is tomorrow. They have not announced who it is yet becasue they don't want someone to plan an assassination attempt on my life. We live in a time where peace is fragile between all five villages this could be really bad."
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 8:07 pm

Mason felt fear after he heard what she said, he didn't even think about what to say and just said "I will never, let anyone hurt you. I'll die for you, if need be. Trust me, no one will touch you. For you are the person I love the most, and I will do whatever it takes no matter what." He didn't know why he had said that, but everything was true. He didn't know what he'd do without her, it was almost enough to bring him to tears, but he composed himself. "Nothing will go bad, I have a feeling it'll go fine." Mason would say putting an awkward smile on his face. He put an hand on the back of his head, trying to seem careless, but he was truly frightened about what could happen to Akira, if the worst comes to worst. "Do you wanna take a stroll? My head hurts from thinking, and I am feeling cooped up in here." Mason would say getting up, cracking his back, he'd hold a hand out to help Akira up from the couch.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 8:22 pm

A Stroll that will be nice" She smiled at him she took his hand and stood slowly. She was very small for a 19-year-old but what she lacked in stature she made up for in spirit. "This might be the last time we can do this. She looks at him and smiles. "This village is so beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 8:29 pm

Mason nodded and held her hand leading her towards the door, opening it and stepping outside. Mason finally found the words he wanted and spoke in a calm voice "It will be the last time that you do this, but Lady 10th will hopefully accompany me on midnight strolls, or day strolls. Hopefully both. Your right by the way this village is so very beautiful." He'd continue to hold her hand, and walk towards the village entrance, so they could hopefully get a good view from the forest.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 8:36 pm

Looking over the village from the gates She would look at mason "Don't ever leave me." SHe would then return her gaze to the village, "I need you more then you know my love." She gripped his hand harder and put her head on his shoulder moving her body closer to his.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 8:47 pm

Mason heard what she said and answered immediately "I will never leave you, I wouldn't ever dream of it." He could feel her clutching his hand with more force, and then felt her head on his shoulder. "I will always be here for you, and I will always love you..." Mason would say in a silent tone, his feelings were so great he just couldn't put them into words, if only there was a way for her to see how I feel.... Mason stopped and turned towards Akira. He put his hands right on Akira's waist and lifted her up to his level and kissed her lightly, but with passion. "It is painful to be apart from you. How will I live without you being right beside me? Mason said jokingly. He finally felt loved, a feeling he doesn't know if he has ever felt before. He put her down and clutched her hand again, watching for anything to ruin his perfect day.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 9:23 pm

She was shocked by the kiss but did not stop it was unlike him to show affection in public. She kissed him back wrapping her arms around his waist. As the kiss ended she went in for a long embrace his arms were warm. This was just what they needed each other. "You can't." She replied to his question. In this moment she forgot she was sick she forgot she saw eight other Jonin and one of her closest friends die she saw him she saw pure happiness and security
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 9:33 pm

Mason had been happy that he has someone who cares about him like this. He wished he could be here forever with the love of his life. He leaned down, when she embraced him bringing his face right above her head. "I wish we could be here forever... I don't know how many times I have to say this before the need to tell you is settled, but I love you, and your the only one I'll ever love. I need you, without you I don't feel alive." He liked the heat resonating off of her, the way she hugged him, just everything. "Follow me, I have somewhere special to me, and I'd like to share it with you." Mason said grabbing her hand leading her back towards the Uchiha district.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 9:42 pm

As he took her by the hand she had no other choice but to follow. She ran beside him hoping to discover what he had been talking bout she was secretly hoping it was an object but would not get upset if it wasn't this is the last time they can fool around before her coronation and was going to make the best of it.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 9:57 pm

As they ran into the Uchiha District, they stopped at an old looking house, it looked abandoned, and raggedy. "Guess were we are? My old house before I got my nice and new pad." Mason would say before going towards the door opening it without a moments hesitation. It was a rather small house, and it was filled with photos of people Mason had never met, or atleast doesn't remember meeting. They were his parents, that disappeared when he was still a baby. They looked much like Mason did, his father looked exactly like him, while Mason only got his eye shape from his mother. He walked upstairs and to the first room on the right. His room was messy, he doesn't know why he was usually clean. He walked to his old bed, and reached under it removing a closed small box. He would open the box revealing a pendent, it wasn't that big or extravagant, but it was well made. The pendent was of a small jewel, shaped into that of an heart. The jewel was a crimson red color. It had the name :Mason" put into it, in nice lettering. It was the only thing besides the pictures that he had that his parents left him. He walked behind Akira untying the knot that he had tied so it'd fit him better, and placed it around her neck tying it onto her. "It's a present from me to you. Hopefully when you feel, or see it, it'll remind you of me, while your working." Mason said with a sad smile on his face. He wasn't going to be able to see his love as much as he wanted, and hoped this would make her happy. He kissed her on the cheek before going back to his bed sitting down onto it. He looked up hoping to see her surprised reaction.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 10:05 pm

Her reaction was not so much surprise as it was pure unsaturated happiness. She knew she would cherish this necklace until the day she dies which she hopes is not for a very long time she is only nineteen after all. She takes the pendant into her hands and squeezes it closing her eyes and picturing him there beside her. One day  they could get married and start a family she can retire from office and crown a better successor but until those days, she will be the best Hokage the Village has ever seen. She would walk over to the bed and sit next to Mason putting her hand on his lap and looking t him giving him a soft kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 10:21 pm

He leaned over and just laid his head onto her right shoulder. He was tired for some reason, all the happiness had made him sleepy. He said groggily "I feel tired Akira, I really do, but I want to spend the rest of eternity with you, I wish I could stay up forever with you." Mason yawned and got up stretching his arms. He put one arm around her shoulder, and in a silent voice said " Y'know your the answer for all my problems? I want you to be with me until I'm old and wrinkly, and no longer this sexy beast. I wanna be with you until my last days. I want to have children with you, oh how beautiful they'd be if they just had half of your beauty." Mason would yawn again and try to keep his eyes open but he couldn't any longer. He laid his head down into Akira's lap and went to sleep, silently.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 10:30 pm

She rested his head on her lap and moved him so that he would be comfortable. "Rest easy now Mason." She was unsure what to make of his last statement about eternity and forever. her heart raced at the thought. Is he going to propose she was ecstatic? She got up and moved him over on the bed. "Man, you're heavier than you look Mason." She would later lay beside him cuddling his body heat was nice and she would fall asleep next to him something she hopes will happen for a long time in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 10:50 pm

Mason was in light sleep when he felt Akira moving him, he couldn't wake up or else he'd try to move by himself. He kept on dreaming about Akira, he even had a nightmare, the main message was "What if I am holding Akira back from her duties, when she becomes the hokage?" He didn't think on it for to long as it made him feel guilty. He awakened right after the nightmare, he felt something warm right next to him it was Akira, she looked so graceful even in her sleep. He didn't know what time it was, but he just stayed laying right next to her, waiting for her to awaken. When the sun was already in the sky he guessed it was around 8 a.m. and he said in a quiet voice hoping not to bother Akira so much "Akira, am I holding you back from your full potential?" In a quiet and sad voice, his face had a rather serious face, and his mouth was in a frown.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 4:50 pm

Akira was not fully asleep and would hear his quest she would answer him. "No don't be silly." She would say without turning to him it was odd for him to ask such a question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Legacy :: Land of Fire :: Konohagakure :: Village :: Uchiha District-
Jump to: