Naruto Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Legacy RPG is a Naruto role play game that takes place 100 years after Boruto the worlds peace has shattered and the five great villages are headed toward war can you stop the battle before its too late and the world is destroyed by war.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Your Staff ,

Kages,
Hokage:Akira Hana
Kazekage:Akashi Trajada
Mizukage: Orokana Uzumaki
Tsuchikage: Noir Kamizuru
_
Bijuu,
One Tails: Open
Two Tails: Bankotsu Inuzuka / Stone
Three Tails: Eri Saito / Mist
Four Tails: Dante Wynn / Rain
Five Tails: Open
Six Tails: Open
Seven Tails:Salazem Uchiha / Leaf
Eight Tails: Open
Nine Tails: Aizen Otsutsuki / Cloud
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A Simple Meeting (Noir)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nobunari Inuzuka
Jounin
Jounin
Nobunari Inuzuka

Location in RP : Iwa

A Simple Meeting (Noir) Empty
PostSubject: A Simple Meeting (Noir)   A Simple Meeting (Noir) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 3:21 pm

A simple meeting with the Tsuchikage, this was all it was supposed to be. Leaving from his house with his partner, Raiken, Bankotsu left for the Administration building somewhere between the middle of the morning rearing towards the afternoon after a series of small stops. Simple things like taking Raiken on his walk and then going to see his father for his partners check-up, the simple stuff. Lately the young Jounin had been having a few issues with the occasional bickering between Matatabi and his habits of being around dogs, but what the bijuu had failed to realize was he was in a clan that held dogs as their companions...and refused to have a cat one.

So on occasions the two would bicker and fight into the wee hours of the night until either his neighbors asked him to be quiet or Raiken threw himself onto the male and slept there which usually stopped him from talking. Now at the current moment the male and his dog would be heading into the building, giving the receptionist a bow before asking to see the Tsuchikage. " A simple meeting...All that needs to happen right?," a thought made to himself as he went up the stairs one foot after another. After his short walk he and his partner arrived at the door, rapping on it with his left hand before speaking," Permission to enter?," waiting patiently he leaned down just slightly to pat the large wolf on his head.
Back to top Go down
Queen Noir
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Queen Noir

Location in RP : Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Meeting (Noir)   A Simple Meeting (Noir) I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 12:39 am

Oh ! Hello there!

Noir looked up towards the door, “Enter.” She called out; moving around her office were hundreds of busy working bee’s. No building anything; but leaving and returning through three opened windows; the Tsuchikage sat at a rather large chair then her own body; she looked almost like a child wanting to be a grown up; surrounding her were papers, folders and boxes. She glanced towards who entered her office, “Ah; yes. Bankotsu Inuzuka; my two tailed Jounin.” She smiled waving for him to sit. “How is your father? Good I hope.” Banko look so much like his father; it was crazy. Everyone knew the Inuzuka clan; their great strength; most of them being in Leaf; she was lucky enough to have a few of them here in her humble Nation also.

Word Count

Back to top Go down
Nobunari Inuzuka
Jounin
Jounin
Nobunari Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Meeting (Noir)   A Simple Meeting (Noir) I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 9:49 am

Ah there were the words he had wanted to hear and as he entered the door of the Tsuchikage's office he took note of the many bees," Wow...There's a lot of them in here huh..," the bees didn't bother him too much, it was simply the sheer amount that had threw him off guard. Because of this he and his partner stepped past a few if they were in his way and gave a small bow to the woman sitting in the chair with a pleasant smile on his face," Pleasure to see you again on such short notice Miss Tsuchikage," taking the seat he would point for Raiken to sit on his right, the large beast looking at him oddly before taking its orders and sitting to the right of his own and looking at the Kage before laying down.

He didn't expect the question about his father coming up, but when it did he sighed a bit and rested his head onto his right hand which had been formed into a fist," Coping. He swears up and down he misses the forests of Konoha, but I think that is just him being stuck in his ways. Of course that goes to show how...peculiar he is about certain things. Other than that he seems to be coping with his own quirks. So am I in a sense," sitting upright he touched where his seal had been and smiled lightly. Odd how he took the responsibility of becoming a Jinchuriki, but the non-stop arguing was...odd to say the least. Forgetting his manners he shook out of his thoughts and looked towards the female in front of him," Enough about myself, how are you today ma'am? I assume things are faring well in our nice home?," it wasn't the main point of him coming here, but seeing how his leader had been doing was one of his priorities after all.
Back to top Go down
Queen Noir
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Queen Noir

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Meeting (Noir)   A Simple Meeting (Noir) I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 11:46 am

Oh ! Hello there!

The Tsuchikage smiled towards the now man in front her, “I’m doing well. Thank you.” She turned quite abruptly. A bee was very close to her head at that moment; almost as if it were speaking to her. She moved her hand into the Tiger hand sign, “Manako Hachi — Bee Eye Technique.” She whispered; to the man in front of her; her eyes would have rolled back into her head, only white would be showing at the moment; but what was truly happening, Noir could now see out of the eye of the bee that ‘spoke’ to her. It lead her towards the gate, and in the distance she could see a group of three; then not so far behind them a one more. She then spoke. “We have visitors it seems. Unwelcomed visitors.” Releasing the jutsu; she looked at Bankotsu, “Come; we have to take care of this.” She quickly jumped out of the window of her office landing onto the roof beneath. “Keep up kid!” She called out jumping from one roof to another until they finally reached the gate.

Word Count

Back to top Go down
Nobunari Inuzuka
Jounin
Jounin
Nobunari Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Meeting (Noir)   A Simple Meeting (Noir) I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 3:51 pm

A smile was all he could offer as he announced she was doing well. The bees buzzing cause Raiken to sit from his sleeping slumber, the lazy dog. When the female's eyes turned white, almost transparent, he stood from his seat and looked to his partner as if waiting for a response of some sort," Humans and their problems," the voice rang from his depths. Not again...and not now. He knew the voice and who it belonged to, but like every time he would push it down to the depths and lock it up for now. "Trouble at the gates? Well let's get right on it then," as if on cue both the male and his companion leaped into action and out of the window landing on the ground with a synchronized thud and on his back he went. The two dashed along the streets while Noir took to the roofs, the two were in such a unison it was odd to tell who was human and who was the animal. As the gates reached into view, Bankotsu jumped off of his animal companion and ran on all fours, his feral instincts kicking in as he slid into view on the left of Noir while Raiken took the right.
Back to top Go down
Queen Noir
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Queen Noir

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Meeting (Noir)   A Simple Meeting (Noir) I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 4:14 pm

N
oir reached the gates slightly before the younger boy had; smiling as they were catching up to her speed; she looked closing, as she lifted her arm slightly; around five large; more meaning looking “bees” to the normal eye; but they were actually killer wasps; flew from her sleeve, moving quickly and silently towards the people coming closer to the gate. Waiting and waiting for a sign weather or not they were friendly. She held her breath as they dew closer. Her nerves coming to wits end.

S
he watched and waited keeping her eyes peeled out for anything else that could cause any issues around the village. Knowing that at any moment if she even loosened up for a pure moment they could be attacked. She wasn’t going to take any chances. After several minutes, her wasps still hadn’t returned. She began to grow worried. She held her breath; “Follow me.” She spoke. “Stay behind me; but far enough if I’m attacked to go and get reinforcements.” She began to run once more, watching closely as the figures she still couldn’t quite make out.

read me
I can take you for a ride on my big green tractor, We can go slow or make it go faster, Down through the woods out to the pasture, Long as I’m with you it don’t matter, Climb up in my lap and drive if you want to, Girl, you know you got me to hold on to, We can go to town but baby if you’d rather, I’ll take you for a ride on my big green tractor.
@Nobunari Inuzuka
Happy
Back to top Go down
Nobunari Inuzuka
Jounin
Jounin
Nobunari Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Meeting (Noir)   A Simple Meeting (Noir) I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 7:26 pm

As they reached the gates, both Raiken and Bankotsu sniffed the air, both giving off a feral growl as they looked to each other without exchanging words. The scents were unknown to both of them and thus they were treated as threats, their leader even seen it as such as the bees from what he thought were sent from her sleeves and outwards. The two waited for what seemed like a few moments before Noir had made the first move, their eyes focusing forward and off they went. Staying to her side instead of behind her, Ban made the first movements," I am sorry Noir, but I cannot stay behind my Kage and let harm befall you. My duty is to protect you so trust in me and my partner. What are our orders," he only looked back for a moment as his large partner gave a small bark to show that he agreed with Bankotsu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Meeting (Noir)   A Simple Meeting (Noir) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Simple Meeting (Noir)
Page 1 of 1