Naruto Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Legacy RPG is a Naruto role play game that takes place 100 years after Boruto the worlds peace has shattered and the five great villages are headed toward war can you stop the battle before its too late and the world is destroyed by war.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Your Staff ,

Kages,
Hokage:Akira Hana
Kazekage:Akashi Trajada
Mizukage: Orokana Uzumaki
Tsuchikage: Noir Kamizuru
_
Bijuu,
One Tails: Open
Two Tails: Bankotsu Inuzuka / Stone
Three Tails: Eri Saito / Mist
Four Tails: Dante Wynn / Rain
Five Tails: Open
Six Tails: Open
Seven Tails:Salazem Uchiha / Leaf
Eight Tails: Open
Nine Tails: Aizen Otsutsuki / Cloud
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Meet Your Staff!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen Noir
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Queen Noir

Location in RP : Everywhere

Meet Your Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Meet Your Staff!   Meet Your Staff! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 1:55 pm

Akira Hana
Hi I am Akira you can call me Maya or Kin if you want I am a 16 year old girl, I love theater which actually is the reason I started roleplaying, I hope to get to know everybody sooner or later.

Azien Otsutsuki
Same as I told Akira.

Noir “Noir” Kamizuru
Hello everyone, my name is Noir, I’m 23 years old. I’m a stay-at-home mom to two wonderful boys, who can be quite the handful; I try to post and get my things done as soon as possible but with these two; It can be quite difficult; so bear with me. My post's can take some time but are well worth the wait. I'm you friend coder/semi-gfx'er. If you need a code; or some answer's I'm right around the corner.

Orokana
I love anime and video games, most say I watch to much anime. I am kind, relaxed and joy full, maybe loud at times. In rp I am quiet and I like to be a uncaring ass or joker. out of rp I get distracted easily and maybe say things to get some people (kin) get mad huehue. but I'm a admin because i helped get this site going and I do the jutsu so there's as little op jutsu as possible.
Back to top Go down

Meet Your Staff!
Page 1 of 1