Naruto Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Legacy RPG is a Naruto role play game that takes place 100 years after Boruto the worlds peace has shattered and the five great villages are headed toward war can you stop the battle before its too late and the world is destroyed by war.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Your Staff ,

Kages,
Hokage:Akira Hana
Kazekage:Akashi Trajada
Mizukage: Orokana Uzumaki
Tsuchikage: Noir Kamizuru
_
Bijuu,
One Tails: Open
Two Tails: Bankotsu Inuzuka / Stone
Three Tails: Eri Saito / Mist
Four Tails: Dante Wynn / Rain
Five Tails: Open
Six Tails: Open
Seven Tails:Salazem Uchiha / Leaf
Eight Tails: Open
Nine Tails: Aizen Otsutsuki / Cloud
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The arrival of the Kages (All Kages)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Noir
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Queen Noir

Location in RP : Everywhere

The arrival of the Kages (All Kages) Empty
PostSubject: The arrival of the Kages (All Kages)   The arrival of the Kages (All Kages) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 4:11 pm

Oh ! Hello there! “It’s nice to meet everyone!”

Noir sighed once she reached the summit; but it looked as if no one was here; it was cold, and she was very unhappy with the climate. She placed herself onto a rock; after she had gathered enough wood to start a small fire to keep warm. She moved her hands quickly, as she blew a little line of flame from her mouth, the wood quickly catching a flame. She smiled proudly as she sat back. “Well It looks like for the first time, I’m the first for something… How.. Queer.” She giggled to herself and shuffled around in her bag for something to snack on; letting out a huff once she found nothing. Frustrated and annoyed.

Word Count

Last edited by Queen Noir on Tue May 03, 2016 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

Location in RP : Hokage Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the Kages (All Kages)   The arrival of the Kages (All Kages) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 4:18 pm

The journey from the Land of Fire was long and very tiring.  Akira and Mason would finally reach the location of the summit after their long journey and wish to take a break. Akira is sick and the weather did not help her in any way the snow and ice filled air only made it harder for her to breath, she would use her medical ninjutsu to help her but it only does so much for so long. She would look around the location of the summit until she stumbles upon a woman looking through a bag. She assumed it was the Tsuchikage her blond hair was a give away. " Hello, I am Akira Hana of the Hidden Leaf." She was unaware of how to greet another Kage in such a formal setting at least.
Back to top Go down
Akashi Trajada
Kazekage
Kazekage
Akashi Trajada

Location in RP : -

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the Kages (All Kages)   The arrival of the Kages (All Kages) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 9:08 pm

"Finally here." Said Akashi as he stepped inside the stone made building, finally escaping from the cold. The temperature rose around him with each step he took towards the meeting hall. The place was quite empty, but he wasn't expecting too much people either. It wasn't until he reached a nearby door that he felt someone's presence. He pushed both wooden obstacles out of his way and saw a pair of females. He had never seen them in person before, but he wasn't just certain about them being Kages, but he had read about them before. Akira Hana, the Hokage also known as the dancing flower and  Noir Kamizuru, the Tsuchikage, Queen Bee. Both of them exceptional ninja's and beautiful women. However, Akashi wasn't sure how known was he in the ninja world. "Hello." He said to get their attention as he decided to speak and introduce himself. "I am Akashi Trajada, the Kazekage. I am here for the saame reason than both of you, the meeting. Are we the only ones here?" He ended with a question as he looked around. It looked empty with nothing but a round table, chairs and a fire. The stone floor would've been cold as well if it wasn't because of the human presence and it was only the fire that lighted the room. It was exactly what he had expected, the only thing left was to wait for those who hadn't arrived and discuss the world's situation.

Last edited by Queen Noir on Tue May 03, 2016 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Noir is the Tsuchikage not Mizukage; it's cool though.)
Back to top Go down
Queen Noir
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Queen Noir

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the Kages (All Kages)   The arrival of the Kages (All Kages) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 1:04 pm

Noir had already felt the presence of Akira coming; she knew very well by the great amounts of charka that this was the Hokage; “Hello; I am Noir Kamizuru, most people call me Queen, or Lady Tsuchikage. But just call me Noir; we are after all equals.” She smiled brightly, as her stomach began to growl. “Wouldn’t happen to have any food? I forgot to pack enough.” She giggled a little; before Akira could answer Noir felt more charka, stronger, older almost… She tensed up.  She knew it had to be the Kazekage; it already had felt warm. The dragon man, some people called him; although she never had meant him before she had been warned by several villagers of the Kazekage. “I’m Noir Kamizuru; Tsuchikage. And you assumed correct. We’re still missing the Mizukge and the Raikage.” She stayed on guard; but motioned him to join the two.
As Noir stayed close to the flame; her long blonde hair shinning in the flickering light; she noticed features of the man who sat before her. He was well built and tall. Sitting he’d probably be the same height as her; but as was Akira of the Leaf; she was much taller than herself..

Word Count

Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the Kages (All Kages)   The arrival of the Kages (All Kages) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 3:33 pm

She would reach into her pouch on her back side upon reaching in she could only feel her pill pouch but after a few more seconds she could reach and feel a bag of crispy chips. "Here this is all I have Lady Noir." She would put her hand out and pass the bag to the Tschikage. While reaching out to hand her the bag another presence was felt it was not Mason in fact this individual had a stronger no warmer chakra then Mason it was also definitely more controlled then that of Akira or Queen. "Lord Kazekage, nice to meet you. "He was the only one who was able to be this intimidating in a room of three Kage. Akira thought it would be good to make nice with him he is not the type you would like to make an enemy of.
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

Location in RP : Mist village

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the Kages (All Kages)   The arrival of the Kages (All Kages) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 4:00 pm

Orokana walking in to the room. he was tired. he sat down into his seat, where ever it was. and take a breath. "walking so much should be deadly." he sighed then got up. looking at the three other kages. "hello I'm Orokana, the muzikage." he bows and smiles then walks to aka. shaking his hand, walks to queen, shaking hers and giving her a little wink, then shakes aki's hand smiling at mason. then going to his sit. "some of you I know, others I don't, but I hope we get a long" he smiles and sits down again. he wanted to sleep. he didn't care why the meeting was call, unless something would get his attention.
Back to top Go down
Akashi Trajada
Kazekage
Kazekage
Akashi Trajada

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the Kages (All Kages)   The arrival of the Kages (All Kages) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 6:58 pm

Both kages replied at his introduction and presented themselves as well. One of the girl's stomach growled disturbing the sudden peace in the room. "If you want something else besides does chips, I got some apples." He offered to contribute in the food donation for the Tsuchikage. Akashi however didn't move much until the forth Kage, the Mizukage arrived. He quickly stepped inside and shook hands with Akashi. One by one, the so called Orokana saluted everyone in the room. The red haired ninja however couldn't avoid noticing the wink when he walked close to the blond woman. Akashi knew less about Orakana than anyone else, he knew his name, jutsu and some other specific stuff, however, his childish actions where unknown to him before that day. It was indeed something that bothered him as well, but it was none of his concern. He was not chosen as Mizukage for no reason after all. But in some way, his childhood in the land of water caused him some sort of memories from back then with the last Mizukage, who had at some point become Akashi's hero.
Anyway, Akashi wasn't exited about the meeting and was quite worried about the world's situation. He was hoping the meeting could start quickly and so he decided to speak. "Nice to meet you as well Orakana. But is the Raikage coming? I think we should get started with this meeting as soon as possible." He said quite seriously. Even if everyone else felt his words were being a bit rough or with a tense tone, he wasn't there to make friends, but to have a formal and punctual discussion.
Back to top Go down
Queen Noir
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Queen Noir

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the Kages (All Kages)   The arrival of the Kages (All Kages) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 11:54 am

Noir smiled happily; taking a single apple; not wanting to intrude on anyone’s food supply. “Thank you very much Lord Kazekage.” She felt a little better; settling into her seat; knowing that Dante was right outside the summit; with the others who followed their Kages. And then she felt the presences of the Mizukage; she had heard him to be a flirt and now witnessed it herself; causing a slight unease. If her were to try anything more; she would let him know where bounders lay. Although she didn’t say much other than her name, turning to the Kazekage; she nodded in agreement. “I say we start of small; give him an hour more; if he doesn’t arrive, then we begin.” She turned to look at all of them; “To begin with; I have very important information about Amegakure; on my way here; I found Dante Wynn. The leader of our smaller village friends.” She grinned a little; “He has agreed to stay in Iwagakure for the time being.” She waved her hand a little; motioning for the next person to speak.

Word Count

Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the Kages (All Kages)   The arrival of the Kages (All Kages) I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 4:43 pm

Having already met Orokana, she knew he had some very child like and perverted tendencies but since they are never intended for her she does not mid it. The Tsuchikage and Kazekage are definitely the kind who want to get down to businesses and she would agree. "I agree we should give the Raikage an hour and if he does not show then we start without him." She sat down in front of a flag with the Kanji for fire on it. The Seat was huge but it was definitely comfortable and it was about time for them to get ready to begin they have some very pressing issues to discuss.
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the Kages (All Kages)   The arrival of the Kages (All Kages) I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 5:26 pm

Orokana nodded in agreement, not really caring. "dante eh.. hopefully he knows what happened. now we need the last member to get here. if they come. has anyone meet aizen before?" he asked. he got the feeling his nature got some of them off ease, he guessed from noir was annoyed because of his wink, and the new guy he meet, aka, hmmm. he pushed his thoughts out of his mind and pay attention to every one. he sighed. he wasn't needed here so why did he come.
Back to top Go down
Akashi Trajada
Kazekage
Kazekage
Akashi Trajada

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the Kages (All Kages)   The arrival of the Kages (All Kages) I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 5:52 pm

Akashi was quite mad and pissed off. He was a very strict man and being punctual was something important for him. His low amount of patience quickly ended as he smacked his hand against the table without moving from his seat. "This is unacceptable. We shouldn't be tolerating this, specially from another Kage. Is this some kind of joke to him?" Ended Akashi with a rhetorical question and without waiting for an answer. He was quite desperate, he had no time to spare in that type of situations. He took another look to everyone in the room. Those Kage where not like him, at least a couple of them. Akira Hana, who had called upon the meeting and Orakana were quite relaxed about the situation. Noir in the other hand, had not expressed herself enough for Akashi to understand her position about the situation.

Akashi however tried to focus and let it pass. Dante was quite an important man in the world, almost at the level of those in the meeting. The mention of his name caught Akashi's attention with ease so he decided to intervene in that theme. "Lady Noir, why would Dante be staying in Iwagakure?" He asked. The fact wasn't too suspicious, but he really wanted to stay alert in everything that happened in the other countries, including small details like that one.
Back to top Go down
Queen Noir
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Queen Noir

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the Kages (All Kages)   The arrival of the Kages (All Kages) I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 10:01 pm

Amused by the Kazekage’s reaction to the news of Dante’s wish to stay in her great village brought a smile upon her face, “Why Lord Kazekage, I found Dante on my here before anyone arrived, he was tattered and hurt, I offered my help. I understand the pain of losing something so dear to you.” She bowed her head, her entire clan being slaughtered by her brother, but no one truly knew what happened that day; only that Noir was the only survivor that day. Everyone thought this anyway; but truly her brother still lived. “Had you been here first perhaps he would be staying with you.” She barked, she may be small but she would kill anyone of these people in front of her if they tested it.

Word Count

Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the Kages (All Kages)   The arrival of the Kages (All Kages) I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 10:22 pm

Akira sat back into her seat the cushions were as comfortable as they got and could sit here and lay there all day just taking a nap though there was a summit and that would be completely inappropriate. SHe would sit up quickly and begin to violently cough on occasion there was even blood. She had feared this would happen in front of the other Kage, she portrayed herself as strong but now how will they see her sickly and weak that was her fear, and it will finally come to light.
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the Kages (All Kages)   The arrival of the Kages (All Kages) I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 10:26 pm

Orokana really wanted to say something to the two fighting, but he couldn't with out getting a bit of war inold, then saw aki cough up blood. hmm. he stood up and walked to aki "you ok milday" he asked giving her a tissue. then after she answered him he would walk to queen. "queen after the meeting I would like to talk to you about a private matter." he whispered so only she could hear, the other would see him pat her shoulder and walk off.
Back to top Go down
Akashi Trajada
Kazekage
Kazekage
Akashi Trajada

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the Kages (All Kages)   The arrival of the Kages (All Kages) I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 11:23 pm

Akashi, embarrassed and a bit out of place, apologized to Noir. "I'm sorry Lady Noir, I didn't mean it that way, it was just the lust of information that had me question you that way." He said. It didn't pass long before something disturbing happened. Akira started to cough blood, he couldn't tell why, but there was something happening there and whatever reason it was, she didn't want the other kages to know. Chaos continued as Orokana moved towards Noir, whispering something in her ear. The confusion was starting to flower in the room, too much information yet little order to answer questions. "Please people! We need order here." Said Akashi as he slammed his hand again on the table.
Orakana had already offered a tissue to the Hokage, but as an experienced ninja, Akashi couldn't let such a dangerous situation slip like that. "Lady Akira, are you okay? Do you need any medical help of some sort?" Asked Akashi. He wasn't sure what was happening to her, but bleeding was never a good sign, specially in the way she did. "Also Orokana, please take a seat, if you wish to say something keep it open at least until this meeting ends." He said trying to create order. He felt like the top kage in the room even if he knew he wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Queen Noir
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Queen Noir

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the Kages (All Kages)   The arrival of the Kages (All Kages) I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 2:05 pm

Curious with what Orokana wanted, she nodded her head in agreement, after the summit she would meet with him. She noticed Akira from the corner of her eye, knowing how proud of a woman and Kage herself was; she knew it might bug Akira that the other Kages see her like this. “I propose a brief break, for all of us to gather ourselves.” She stood up; without any answer from anyone, moving towards Akira, “Come with me; I need to discuss something during our break.

If Akira accepted Noir’s hand; she would lead her far enough away; so the other Kages couldn’t hear their conversation; digging around her bag until she found the Hyūga Clan Secret Ointment and a few pills that would help Akira to calm herself until the summit was over. “Take these, it should help until you return to your village.” Noir gave a weak smile.

Had she declined the meeting, Noir would simply place the Hyūga Clan Secret Ointment and pills into Akira’s pocket.

Word Count

Back to top Go down
Aizen
Raikage
Raikage

Location in RP : who knows

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the Kages (All Kages)   The arrival of the Kages (All Kages) I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2016 2:28 pm

Aizen walked slowly in the snow as his Raikage Hate was slanted down his head shadowing his face from view. He had gotten a letter from the Hokage talking bout a summit only a day ago. Though, the letter had a date that was almost a week ago. It seemed that the carrier who delivered the message didn't get it to Aizen in time. Sighing he would pass a tree outside of where the summit was being held and place a Flying Thunder God seal on it. In case things went out of hand he could get out of the place easily. He had a few seals in his office as well so he could teleport there if need be.

Walking through the doors of the large building he would feel out for the chakra of four of the most powerful people and walk to the room where they were located. He had on a purple cloak where the sleeves went past his hands. In his hands were 4 FTG kunai in each between his fingers. The kunai didn't give off any sort of chakra so he was good for the time being. Walking through the door he would raise his hat by tipping his head backwards and would say "sorry, I got the letter late. Can we begin." he asked as he went and sat down in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the Kages (All Kages)   The arrival of the Kages (All Kages) I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2016 2:48 pm

Akira would head off with Noir and take the Hyuuga's Ointment. "I never thought of this how can I be a medical Ninja and have this slip my mind." She would then put the pills into her bad. :Thank you Lady tsuchikage.  She would then re enter the room taking her seat in front of the Land of Fire's Flag.  But upon that very moment she would sense a fifth powerful chakra, "He's here." She would say this under her breath right before he enters the room saying her is read to begin. 

"My Bad my message bird must have gotten delayed some how."  She sat up looking at the Raikage then towards the others. "I suppose its time to begin this summit."
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the Kages (All Kages)   The arrival of the Kages (All Kages) I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 8:48 pm

Orokana watched the man. he thought about aizen, out off all of them he looked the most threating. he made a note to keep on his good side for now. then he looked at the others. he started to get a sense of how they all think and act. "better late then never, don't worry aizen we where just chatting" he smiled at him. then looked over at queen. he really needed to talk to her and form a deal, while the aka guy he still didn't care about, aki should be ok for now, and aizen, he needed a plan for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the Kages (All Kages)   The arrival of the Kages (All Kages) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The arrival of the Kages (All Kages)
Page 1 of 1